Do you want to know what are the benefits of non-toxic dog toys? In this post, we will give you the reasons to choose them.
Dogs need to have a fun toy to release all their stress. Rubber or chew toys are perfect for dogs for many reasons. Need to know more? Stay with us and read on.
Natural rubber dog toys
Dog chew toys have natural, bite-resistant, and hard-to-break materials. Being a natural material, they are non-toxic and safe for dogs.
As a dog owner, you should always be alert that the toy you give to your pet is safe, does not harm them in any way, that they can bite it and use it without swallowing or ending up intoxicated.
These types of toys are for adult dogs. However, there is a large variety designed for puppies. For this, make sure to buy them in specialized stores that guarantee the quality of these accessories such as Tome Dog Toys.
Why give my dog a natural rubber toy?
There are many reasons for you to buy a non-toxic teether for your dog because they do not cause any harm to your pet. Sometimes, when a dog is anxious, it tends to break many objects in the house, such as furniture, shoes, pillows, plants, and doors.
The education you give them has an important role to play in this type of behavior. Therefore, your pet must have something special in which it can unload all its anxiety and stress.
These toys have versatile designs and can even hold cookies and treats, making them even more appealing.
What are the benefits of dog chew toys?
When we talk about toys, the word "fun" comes to mind, but the truth is that they not only serve as an element of entertainment. The benefits provided by these natural rubber chews are many, and we will describe them below:
- It is a mental stimulator: they are considered interactive and intelligent toys. They help to keep your dog's mind active while stimulating it. For example, looking for a prize inside their toy helps them develop cognitive skills.
- Exercise your pet: some ball-shaped models promote physical exercise, thus keeping your pet fit and preventing obesity due to inactivity.
- Reduces anxiety and stress: when the dog is busy chewing and playing with rubber toys, it can release stress and anxiety, especially when bored or lonely.
- Strengthens teeth and gums: these toys are specially designed and elaborated for chewing. There are different models, such as the bone-shaped ones, that help to strengthen teeth and gums. Likewise, it maintains good oral hygiene.
- Prevents unpleasant behaviors: if your dog has the perfect toy, it will prevent them from having destructive behaviors, like biting things at home.
- Satisfies their instinct: helping to satisfy needs and develop your pet's instinctive abilities.
- They are durable: thanks to its exclusive all-natural rubber formula, it is durable and difficult to break.